TRUTH IS NOT RELATIVE, ONLY OUR POSITION TO IT — J. D. PAYNE (THE ACJ FOUNDER)

Monday, February 24, 2014

Facebook Video (my Yeshin)


By Jonathan D. Payne - Founder / The ACJ
Follow Jonathan On Facebook
FACEBOOK VIDEO



I have been contemplating the start of our life together, about family, our ever deepening love and the shared faith that has sustained us in the last couple of years. It puts a smile on my face. I did not think that I would be happy ever again in a relationship, and then you came into my life and all changed forever. You are indeed my everything.

So I wanted to tell you that I am coming with no hidden misgivings, disappointments, or even hesitations about anything. My joy is complete. If ever I could voice a dream,or desire, of who I desired to walk me hand-in-hand upon life's road, she indeed would be you! Even now there is a smile on my face just thinking of you. It is strange to have such conviction of heart for someone you have yet to met in the flesh.

And truth be told I long to see the family too. Your sisters Ysabel and Yvette, Dad, Mom and Grandma. I love them too, and eagerly await our meeting. I find myself tossing and turning at might, unable to sleep, but not with trepidation (or being worried), but rather with a great excitement that is difficult to contain. I long to hold you in my arms and kiss your beautiful face tenderly.

I hope I can get things in order here quickly, the plane ticket, passport and visa. I will be very busy in January and anticipate a late July arrival now (long because of waiting for the documents to arrive). I know some were surprised, and wanted us to come back to the US after we were married, but I look forward to being there with everyone and let God lead on the other details.
I want to buy the rings there, as I want for both of us to see them and try them on together. I have the money saved to get them. Again I want to thank you for your help, and most importantly, your undying love and support. I love you my Yeshin. God has brought us together and I see us walking with him forever, happily and with great joy. Thank you for being you, it is God's blessing in my life.My beautiful angel from God. 
You have been the treasure of my life, more precious than gold, more beautiful than diamonds, and more blessing than any other save our God. Where would I be without you? Lost and alone, descending into places I'd never wanted to go, and being someone I do not wish to be.
Your love saved me, you gave me hope, purpose, and an undeniable joy. You are the source of my happiness, the reason I smile and the love of my heart, because it belongs to you. Never again will I see life as I used to because now you are in that life, and are that brilliant light that gives purpose to my soul.
I love you simply because you are, and that is more than enough, more than I deserve and more than I could ever dream and hope for. Yeshin, you are my everything, thank you for being you.
Your Jonathan

0 Comments:



This material cannot be copied, transmitted, or used in any form of media, without expressed written permission. Other Copyrights are applicable to the owner/holder. J. D. Payne | Kidron Crossing Christian Publishers ©



A Christian novel written by The ACJ founder Jonathan D. Payne. This book can be purchased at the following retailers online:

Barnes and Noble
Smashwords.com
Diesel eBooks
Sony Reader Store
Be blessed, be loved and be at peace. May the light of God's glory and presence fire the brilliance of your souls. God loves you - and you are greatly loved.



 
Copyright © The American Christian Journal
A PROUD MEMBER OF THE USA TEA PARTY PATRIOTS -- MAY GOD FOREVER BLESS AMERICA AND HER PEOPLE